There are few things better than Estes Park in the fall…unless of course it’s a music festival in Estes Park in the fall. The Autumn Gold Festival brings together local bands, delicious grills and cold brews for a mountain fall celebration you won’t want to miss. Here are the top nine things to know about Autumn Gold Festival:
- The festival will be held in Bond Park in downtown Estes Park.
- Festival hours are 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 26 and 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 27.
- Grills will be fired up to serve bratwurst all day long. Roasted corn on the cob, funnel cakes, kettle corn, fresh squeezed lemonade and ice cream will also be available, not to mention cold beer and soft drinks.
- Five local bands will be playing during the weekend, including Colorado favorite The Wendy Woo Band. See full lineup here.
- Kids can enjoy free face painting, a bounce house and bag toss.
- There will be a free classic car show.
- Entrance is free!
- Festival-goers can purchase raffle tickets for $25 to have the chance to win $5,000 and other cash prizes.
- The money from the raffle will go toward Sunrise Rotary to benefit vocational scholarships and various local and international projects.
For additional information, visit http://www.estesparkautumngold.com/.
High Country Beverage is a proud supporter of Autumn Gold Festival.