Over 50 Colorado breweries, young and old, will once again take over downtown Fort Collins for the Colorado Brewers’ Festival!
The Colorado Brewers’ Festival is now FREE to attend and you can then purchase a beer tasting package separately.
Old Town Fort Collins, Civic Center Park specifically, will host the 25th Annual Colorado Brewers’ Festival June 27, 28, and 29. The event to celebrate craft brewing, now one of Colorado’s most notorious industries, draws thousands of craft beer lovers from all over.
Breweries from every part of the state will bring a variety of beers for patrons to try, including their cores, seasonals, specialties, and even some rare ones that are hard to find anywhere else.
All Brewers’ Eve, Friday, June 27from 6 p.m.-9 p.m., will kick off the Colorado Brewers’ Festival. At All Brewer’s Eve you can enjoy limited edition beers and have the chance to visit with brewers and master brewers from across the state.
Start your Saturday off right at 9 a.m. with a hearty breakfast at Mainline (you’ll need it). After breakfast follow the tuba procession over to the festival where the tasting extravaganza begins. Beer tasting starts at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday and lasts until 5 p.m. both days.
In addition to all the amazing beers, this year’s Colorado Brewers’ Festival will feature three themed areas:
- Summit – The Colorado Brewers Guild will host the Summit. The Summit is an area dedicated to serving rare beers; it will feature the Beer School education tent and provide an opportunity to meet the brewers.
- Wilderness – No Colorado event is complete without an ode to the outdoors, so swing by the Wilderness area. The Wilderness will have activities like rock climbing, a zip line, mechanical bull riding, and more!
- Backcountry – The Backcountry will provide a venue to check out some local Colorado vendors, grab a bite to eat, and do a little shopping.
An eclectic mix of live music will entertain you while you taste yummy beer and participate in all the fun activities. Acts like the 14ers, WhiteWater Ramble, Tyler Grant and Friends, and Dubskin, will play on the various stages throughout the nearly 7 acres of festival grounds.
Whether you’re a beer lover or not, this year’s festival has plenty for you to get out and enjoy!
- All Brewers’ Eve, June 27 from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. ($60/person)
- Breakfast & Brews, June 28, 9 a.m. at Mainline ($40/person)
- Colorado Brewers’ Festival, June 28 & 29 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. ($30/wristband or $20 during presale, additional “Festival Bucks” available for purchase)
- For more details click HERE